May 5, 2010

Inaugural post

Well, here it is. My platform. To sum up, I’ve been following cloud computing for a long time now and have decided to start posting my thoughts on this revolutionary technology. Yes, I used the word ‘revolutionary’. I could have also called it a ‘paradigm shift’ or ‘game changing technology’ because this is exactly what it is and will be.

In this blog I will concentrate on the business issues surrounding cloud computing leaving the technical and standards issues to other, more qualified, individuals; afterall, it’s been a long time since I’ve done anything technical… I hope to make this blog informative and critical and will try to post at least once a week. If you feel that I’ve strayed from these goals, please feel free to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment